Bio site Project P.1


  •                                          Bio site Project P.1
       Our group was me, David and Isaac. What our group did to prepare was basically we looked over our packet and we looked at all the things that we need to teach and we divided each section and everyone in the group got one or two sections and we all studied our part. My part in all this was to talk and describe all the parts of the plant like seeds, flowers, fruit, stem, roots, and leaf. Knowing my part I studied it all day and for about half an hour during the night and then some more the next day. The days that the kids came I was ready and prepared to teach the kids but I do admit that I was definitely nervous. But, I did what I needed to do and it felt good to know that I didn't need to be nervous. Overall I group did a good job preparing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #6 The Story Of The Seed

Blog #8 TSOTS

The Story of the Seed